Sunday, November 20, 2005

I am Jateen Bhatt

Hi World,

My name is Jateen Bhatt. I was born in Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania on February 25th, 1979. I currently live in Union City, CA and work in the Bay Area.

I'm a registered Democrat, on most issues, but I do consider myself a believer in fiscal conservatism ( lower taxes!!).

My primary topics of interest are -- Space ( Sci-Fi as well as real science), Technology, Science, Major global events and anything about me!

Please respond to my blog, if you have a topic of discussion or have a comment regarding any topics I've brought up.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Jateen Bhatt said...

My favorite Star Trek movie is # 6 ( Undiscovered Country). So which one is yours and why?
1. Star Trek the Motion picture
my comment: super gay! Half hour of looking at a collidescope.
2. Star Trek II, Wrath of Khan
my comment: cool! 3rd best
3. Star Trek III, Return of Spock
my comment: to predictable
4. Star Trek IV, The Voyage Home
my comment: no klingons ( second best)
5. Star Trek V, The Final Frontier
my comment: Half naked Uhura!! I'm going blind, help!!
6. Star Trek VI, The Undiscovered Country
my comment: Awesome. Klingons, hot vulcans ( sorta?), Space Battles and that wonder banter between Spock and McCoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home